This is a very rough guide on buying from TaoBao and shipping with Hong Xun Logistics. I do not recommend using this method if you’re new to TaoBao. If you’re buying from TaoBao for the first time or getting less than 1 cubic metres of stuff, please refer to the beginner’s TaoBao buying guide for other easier buying/shipping options.
- Contact Hong Xun at their TaoBao page
- Request for 3 things.
- First, a 唛头, which looks like HXAxxx-SIN, where xxx is a 3 digit number.
- Secondly, Ask for 快递通知记录表, an excel template which is use to record the tracking number of parcel sending to them.
- Lastly, 新加坡装箱单, an excel template which is used for GST tax reporting purpose. The amount of GST you are charged is based on what you report here.
- Buy your TaoBao stuff and have them delivered to Hong Xun Address. Remember to write down your 唛头: 广州市白云区石槎路口牛路4号仓库 唛头必写（HXAxxx-SIN） 陈杰转淘宝ID
- Once the TaoBao sellers ship out the stuff, note down the tracking numbers and record in the 快递通知记录表. Also fill up the value of the stuff in 新加坡装箱单.
- Send both to Hong Xun via email. Once all your stuff arrives at their warehouse, they will be consolidated and dispatched to Singapore. They usually do not inform you when they ship the stuff, but you can contact them for updates.
- Once your stuff reaches Singapore, their rep in SG will call you to arrange for local delivery and inform you of the shipping charges
- Pay the delivery guy (cash) when he delivers the goods to your home
I will update with more details and screenshots as soon as I can. If you have questions, please feel free to ask in the comments too!